Demo text box

É um espaço aberto aos amantes e praticantes do desenho de observação, nascidos ou residentes na Região Autónoma da Madeira, que queiram partilhar os desenhos/sketches que realizam em folhas, blocos, cadernos de viagens, ou em diários gráficos.

sexta-feira, 5 de abril de 2013

HUMM....I SMELL....


There is an aroma in the air that fills the house up. And I’m the guilty one.
I love to bake… I felt like doing some scones but not just any scones, it had to be my type of scones. What do I mean by it? I just can’t help myself and add an extra ingredient or two…
This time was butterscotch syrup.
I can hear the other resident impatient to try them… I can hear also a terrible silence that hit this house yesterday…my loving “sister” is gone and the house feels empty.
The recipe I’ve tried, I’ve seen it in a book “Let’s Get Cooking” and it’s a basic Scone recipe but I found out that it’s called Drop Scones. Because they don’t raise like the “normal” scones.
Golden round big coins…
When you break one in half… the smell of it… hummm Delicious…. It’s to die for…
Side sauce..Go on guess which???? Of course, it had to be butterscotch syrup.
You just can’t have enough of it.
I just love cooking….I love my cooking…
My cooking let me tell you, feels like home to me. For those who don’t feel at home anywhere will understand me when I say this…
My cooking is my comfort, my fluffy slippers to walk around the house, my favorite sofa, my favorite warm blanket…
My cooking is Delicious.


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário